We are a church on purpose. Our mission is to reach, teach and to equip people with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
How We Accomplish This Mission
Every believer in Jesus is given a commission to tell others about Him.
We Reach . . .
- “Across the Aisle” – by serving everyone who comes to SIWC through iServe teams that make everyone feel welcome and at home when we are at church and by reaching to help with someone in our church experiences a physical and emotional need such as bringing a meal after surgery, support during the loss of a loved one, prayer and support when one’s family is experiencing a difficult time.
- “Across the Street” –by serving our neighbor and being active in our communities through community service projects, giving to those in need, reaching out to people when we see them in the grocery store or at work.
- “Around the World” – by oversees missions support and missions trips.
We Teach . . .
- Relevant messages from the Bible in our Worship Services throughout the week (Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday).
- Community Groups that provide study through the Bible on topics that relate to areas where people want to grow (Blended Families, Prayer, Bible Study, Celebrate Recovery and more).
We Equip . . .
- Through Core Classes that provide teaching to help strengthen marriages, help parents strategize in their parenting goals, and provide tools for financial freedom.
- Through equipping classes that help prepare people to minister to others.
- Training for iServe teams to prepare you to serve in the area that you love and are most gifted and fulfilled.
We have grown from 95 to over 3,000 members in just a few short years. Our vision is to continue to grow in numbers as more people come to know Jesus as their Savior and to grow in our relationships with one another and with Jesus Christ to be all that He created us to be. We plan to expand our churches and our hearts to encompass a need for Christ.
With live streaming, we have expanded the walls of our sanctuary to include the world. We are a global church and a global family. With room for you to find a place, we are big enough but also available on a personal level.
Be a part of our growth. Come to church or worship online with us.